Change of Personal Particulars

The University keeps each student's personal particulars such as legal name, legal identity document numbers, residence status in the Hong Kong SAR, etc., in its student records system for use in official academic documents like academic transcripts, award certificates, as well as certification for visa renewal purposes.

If there are any changes in your name, Hong Kong identity card/passport number or residence status, it is very important that you inform the University immediately so that the University's central records will be updated and the personal particulars printed on the official documents pertaining to your academic records at the University will be accurate.

The Change of Personal Particulars form is available at the SGS Taught Postgraduate Student Records Service Counter or downloadable here.  Please complete the form, attach relevant supporting document(s), and return it to the Service Counter in person.  You should bring the original supporting document(s) for verification.  No administrative fee will be charged for the change to be made.