Postgraduate Course Registration for Semester A 2017/18
- For courses which are web-enabled, add/drops can be performed during the web registration period 21 August - 11 September 2017.
- Registration time tickets are assigned to space out students so that they will not be logging in at the same time for web registration. Students can check their personal registration time tickets in AIMS for the assigned start time of web registration from 7 August 2017.
- For courses which are not web-enabled, students can make use of the Print Add/Drop Form function in AIMS from 7 August 2017 to submit change requests to the home academic unit for approval.
- The deadline for all add/drops is 11 September 2017, 11:30 pm.
- As some classes will be held in the Run Run Shaw Creative Media Centre (building "CMC" in the Class Schedule) on Cornwall Street, students are advised to take into consideration the travelling time between different buildings when making any changes to the class schedule.
Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies
31 July 2017