Certified True Copy of Academic Documents
Students may request SGS to certify true copies of academic documents issued by the University, such as award certificate and academic transcript.
How to Apply
- Complete the application form and apply in person at the SGS Taught Postgraduate Student Records Service Counter, together with the required fees payment and the original document(s) concerned for certification.
- Students may authorize a third party to collect the certified academic documents on their behalf through AIMS or by signing an authorization letter. In this case, your authorized representative should present the following upon collection of the certified academic documents:
- HKID Card/passport of your authorized representative
- For authorization submitted through AIMS (following the steps here)
- The email notification for your authorization
- For written authorization
- An authorization letter signed by you (letter template is available here)
- A photocopy of your CityU Student Identity Card/HKID Card/passport with your student number and programme code written on it (This document will be returned to your authorized representative after inspection.)
Fees chargeable is HK$30 per page.