Update of Contact Information and Personal Data

The University may use your personal data such as contact address or telephone number to communicate with you from time to time about your studies and other matters.  If there are any changes to your contact information, you should notify the University to avoid disruption of communication.
Students from Mainland China or overseas are reminded to update their address and contact phone number in AIMS upon arrival at or departure from Hong Kong to ensure that they will receive the necessary information from the University.
Upon graduation, do continue to notify the University of any changes to your contact information, so that you will not miss any future communication from your alma mater.
How to Update Your Contact Information
To facilitate the University's communication with you, please update your data in AIMS whenever there are changes to your address, contact phone number (e.g. mobile phone number), emergency contact information, etc.
1.     Go to "e-Portal". Login with your electronic ID and password.
2.     Click "AIMS" at the navigation panel on the left.
3.     Select "Personal Information" menu.
4.     Select "Personal Data for Communication".
5.     Update your address or contact phone number as appropriate and click "Save".
6.     To protect your own privacy, make sure that you logout "e-Portal" before leaving your terminal. 
7.     An automatic e-mail will be sent to you to confirm receipt of your updates.
If you encounter any problems during the update process, please contact us or the Computing Services Centre (for technical problems) at 2788 8340.
How to Update Your Personal Data
To update your personal data (e.g. name),  please send in your updated data in writing, together with any supporting documents (e.g. HKID card, etc.), to the Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies for processing.  For enquiries, please call 3442-9076.